Forums > Bugs > Can't submit credits

Terok Nor (43393) on 7/17/2024 10:11 PM · Reply · Permalink · Report

I'm trying to submit DOS credits for https://www.mobygames.com/game/555/flashback-the-quest-for-identity/ which already has credits, but submitted way back, without a group or credit roles. Those are apparently from the manual and I want to add the in-game credits which are substantially more detailed. On final submission, I get the error "Names must be matched to developers before submitting." As far as I can tell, I have matched all names. There are three non-persons for which I have selected "This is not an indentifiable individual." When going back from the final page, I get "Sorry, something is not quite right: An unexpected error ocurred. Your changes have not been saved!"

Skippy_Chipskunk (35078) on 7/18/2024 2:10 AM · Reply · Permalink · Report

It seems that some updates to the credits interface have been taking place. The save button has been replaced by a warning message with a Save link. Also when I look at a developer it has a message saying "This person has contributions waiting for approval!". Those look new to me. I went through your WIP credits and was able to select the Disambiguation radio buttons until all playtesters and non-persons were accepted. Try submitting them now.

Terok Nor (43393) on 7/18/2024 6:51 AM · Reply · Permalink · Report

Worked now, thanks.