Forums > Bounty Board > Financial Bounty - Doom Classic Complete PS3

john cross (18) on 7/24/2021 5:01 AM · edited · Permalink · Report

I know that the Doom Classic Complete collection for PS3 has a unique set of credits. The credits should near match the release of Doom 3 BFG edition released.

There is a Doom Classic Complete on Steam, but that is just a package of the separate games. On the PS3, it is a unique collection that features its own credits roll.

I am willing to gift $10 Venmo to whom ever can fulfill this request.

Foxhack (32096) on 7/26/2021 2:08 AM · Permalink · Report

You've been trying to get these credits added for five years. I commend you on your efforts. I wish I could help. :(

john cross (18) on 7/27/2021 1:34 AM · Permalink · Report

I appreciate it man! I wish my dedication paid off.

GTramp (81959) on 7/28/2021 3:57 AM · Permalink · Report

I could technically do it, but I have very little free time right now, so I don't want to promise too much. But you know what -- if you've been trying to make someone else do it for 5 years, why don't you do it yourself (no offense man). Even if you don't own a PS3, you can emulate it now on your PC (yeah, emulation has advanced this far). And you could find and download a copy of the game to run in this emulator -- for credits preservation purpose only, of course.

Foxhack (32096) on 7/29/2021 6:13 AM · Permalink · Report

The day still isn't over so I still have time to do some crimes.

No Venmo needed. (Not like I could take it anyway, it doesn't work in Mexico...)

GTramp (81959) on 7/29/2021 10:38 AM · Permalink · Report

Whaaaaaa? Only one page of credits?

Foxhack (32096) on 7/29/2021 1:39 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

3/5ths of the credits are just Zenimax ones. It was near midnight when I posted that, lemme finish it up today :P

Edit: Submitted. I don't need the $10 venmo thing, so please donate the money to a charity or a local food bank instead!

The one thing that bothered me is the fact that the original dev teams are mentioned, but people are not listed, so they don't get the proper credit they deserve. :(

john cross (18) on 7/31/2021 3:51 AM · Permalink · Report

BRO! You are the man. I have been trying to get these added for yearsssssssssss.

Can you unload them to YouTube as well? I want to see them. (maybe get you some pennies too)

Foxhack (32096) on 7/31/2021 3:59 AM · Permalink · Report

My upload speed is awful, so I can't really upload anything to Youtube. Sorry. :(

But hey at least now you got them here. And that's something. :)