🐳 13,792 items were approved and added to the database in the past week!

Forums > Bounty Board > Console Games to be added

Charly2.0 (289903) on 8/16/2018 8:08 PM · Permalink · Report

There are still some games in my collection I got scans of that are not listed here. Some support would be great as I am always struggling with game descriptions.

Here's a little list that I will expand from time to time:

PS2: - Biker Mice from Mars (Game Factory 2006) - Bob the Builder (blast! Entertainment 2007) - Bomberman Kart (Hudson, not the DX version on file, that one: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bomberman_Kart ) - Boxing Champions (Midas 2003; Simple Series - Tamsoft) - Deep Water (505 2005; D3 Publisher) - Dark Native Apostle (Hudson) - Dr Dolittle (blast! Entertainment) - Drag Racer USA (Phoenix Games, Mere Mortals) - EyeToy Kinetic Combat (Sony 2006) - EyeToy Play Hero (Sony 2008) - Fire Heroes (Spike) - Fishing Fantasy (Star Fish)

... to be extended :)

Foxhack (32094) on 8/16/2018 8:32 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

You should do what MultimediaMike and myself have done - we made spreadsheets. Here's mine. This isn't up to date - I added a few games since then - but it's close enough.

Indra was here (20747) on 8/17/2018 10:10 AM · edited · Permalink · Report

We really an unified MG wiki to put all our weird stuff. Like the MG Groups wiki that I haven't touched in eons.

Charly2.0 (289903) on 8/17/2018 3:18 PM · Permalink · Report

alright, well, so what is this thread for then? opening spreadsheets of all users that have games to add does not seem efficient to me.. Something like OneNote could be an idea..

Patrick Bregger (305119) on 8/18/2018 11:46 AM · Permalink · Report

We often use this spreadsheet. Personally I have not used it in a while because I have my own to-do lists of epic proportions.

Flapco (46047) on 8/18/2018 9:53 AM · Permalink · Report

It is very unlikely anybody will add these games (especially the Blast games), at least not as long as there is still a description to be added. If games like The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild will not even receive description despite 17 people here on Moby Games having rated and played the game:), chances for these to receive one are even slimmer.

In other words if you don’t add them nobody will. Perhaps you should set yourself a modest goal of adding one missing game a month.

O and I decided to help you out a little by adding the three most interesting ones (some might still be pending):

• Biker Mice from Mars
  • DNA: Dark Native Apostle
  • Deep Water

Charly2.0 (289903) on 8/21/2018 6:00 PM · Permalink · Report

thanks for that.. covers already contributed

alright, then I will start adding descriptions as well but please don't be too critical..

Flapco (46047) on 8/22/2018 6:10 PM · Permalink · Report

The descriptions look fine and it appears your last contributed game was the 3000st PS2 entry. Still nowhere near complete tough but hopefully it will be one day. And thx by the way for contributing all these covers for obscure budget games (saw you contributed a lot of covers for games I have added in the past).

Simon Carless (1834) on 8/22/2018 9:34 PM · Permalink · Report

I recently featured Biker Mice From Mars on the MobyGames Twitter feed, too! :)

Charly2.0 (289903) on 8/30/2018 6:43 PM · Permalink · Report

very nice, cheers! :)